When people hear the name “tree surgeon” they think of a person who removes a dead tree from your garden, but these professionals do much more than that. In order for trees to stay green and healthy, they need regular trimming and maintenance, and this is perhaps what tree companies do best. They can plant, maintain, and remove trees because their job is to do what it takes to make sure your trees and your garden look extraordinary at all times.
Comprehensive Services to Keep Your Garden Looking Good
Experienced tree surgeons in Greater London offer services that include the following:
- Clearing out trees underneath power lines
- Stump removal
- Stump grinding
- Surgery of hedges
Whatever you need for your trees and other greenery, they can supply it to you, and they offer free quotes, reasonable prices, and fast turnaround times as well, enabling you to enjoy their many services at prices you can afford.
Professional Services Are Always Best
Professional tree companies can handle all three jobs in your garden, both small and large, simple and complex. They have been specially trained and are knowledgeable about all types of trees, and if you have a cleared-out garden that needs trees to liven it up, they can help you decide on the varieties that will look best. If there is a problem, they will come out and ascertain the situation, and once they do that, they will develop an action plan personalized to your needs so that in the end, your garden will look extraordinary.
All three surgeons know the value of pruning trees. In fact, pruning is considered necessary for a tree’s overall health and appearance. While some trees are pruned in the spring, others are pruned, later, in the fall.
Types of Pruning Processes
Commonly, pruning is done in one of four levels, and is represented as follows:
- Fine pruning is designed to get rid of the smaller limbs of a tree and improve its looks.
- Regular pruning is a more extensive process and is performed to improve a tree’s branch framework.
- Crown reduction is recommended for trees that have been impacted by disease or the weather. Therefore, this pruning process involves removing major limbs. Branches that threaten structures or power lines also need crown reduction services.
- Hazard pruning is undertaken for trees that are considered safety hazards. Any branch that measures 5 centimeters or more in diameter should be removed.
The Benefits Associated with Pruning
- Tree surgeon services in Watford, such as pruning, offer the following benefits:
- Eliminating dying limbs or branches—which are infested with pests or diseases—saves the overall health of a tree.
- When branches are not healthy, they can compromise the safety of others. For example, a deteriorating limb can break off at an inopportune moment and cause a severe injury or death. Decaying limbs or branches can also break off and damage vehicles or buildings.
- The tree looks more balanced and aesthetic.
- Pruning increases sun exposure and airflow, which enhances tree health.
- As you can see, pruning is one activity that is good for the health of your trees, improves the appearance of your property, and reduces liability.